Artisan Grains Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Nut Roast
Finally – tasty Nut Roasts that are easy to make!
Just add water & bake in the recyclable tray provided.
Artisan Grains Nut Roasts are packed with nuts, vegetables and herbs and make an amazing meat-free, vegetarian & vegan loaf which can be enjoyed by all.
A healthier protein alternative, try one for lunch, dinner or even as a savoury snack!
• Delicious & Nutritious
• Quick & easy to prepare
• Handy as a store cupboard staple
• Convenient – comes in a recyclable baking tray
• Home-baked – get involved & cook it how you like it
• Great source of fibre – to help digestion
• A good source of protein for tissue repair
• Vegetarian & Vegan
How to cook Nut Roasts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F (Gas mark 4)
- Pour contents of sachet into a bowl
- Add 200ml cold water
- Mix and let sit for 5 mins
- Transfer mix into the baking tray provided
- Bake for 35-40 mins until golden brown, longer for a crunchier bake
- Allow to cool a little
- Slice and serve as desired
Ingredients List: Chopped Cashews (Nuts) (17%), Chopped Peanuts, Wholewheat Rusk (Gluten), Oat Flour (Gluten), Ground Peanuts, Breadcrumbs (Gluten), Sundried Tomatoes (6.5%), Tomatoes (6.5%), Seasoning (Sugar, Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Dextrose, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract Powder, Basil, Olive Oil, Paprika, Natural Flavourings, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid), Dried Onion, Dried Mushrooms, Dried Oregano (1%), Black Pepper, Baking Powder, Salt.
Allergy Advice: Contains Wheat, Gluten, Peanuts and Tree Nuts.
Country of Origin: UK
Nutritional Information (100g)