Low FODMAP Onion Replacer
Replace 1 medium onion with 1 teaspoon of FreeFOD onion replacer in any recipe. Sprinkle through the product and mix well, under heat if possible. Add to water or solid based foods and avoid adding to oil like many recipes show. Simply add later in the cooking process in this situation.
1 PACK IS EQUIVALENT TO THE FLAVOUR STRENGTH OF 20 ONIONS (72G).
Features and Benefits
– Certified Low FODMAP by FODMAP Friendly
– Can be used in a wide range of cooking applications – soups, sauces, pasta, curry, meat rubs, and everything in between
– Water soluble – can be used where infused oils can’t
– Strong onion flavour – 1 teaspoon equivalent to 1 medium onion (This product gives a raw onion flavour and will not suit some recipes where onion changes flavour under different cooking conditions)
– Produced with no major allergens* – Wheat/gluten, Nuts, Dairy, Soy, Egg, Fish/shellfish
*We have added a ‘may contain traces of peanuts, other nuts, gluten, dairy and soy’ on our packaging as these allergens are present on the factory lines running other products, but not in our ingredients. It is unlikely allergen suffers would have a reaction to FreeFOD’s onion replacer unless they were of a high sensitivity. This product is suitable for those with gluten intolerance.
Ingredients List: Maltodextrin, Natural Flavour (onion).
Allergy Advice: May contain traces of peanuts, other nuts, gluten, dairy and soy.
Country of Origin: NZ
Nutritional Information (100g)