Artisan Grains Cashew Nut & Cranberry Nut Roast
Finally – tasty Nut Roasts that are easy to make!
Just add water & bake in the recyclable tray provided.
Artisan Grains Nut Roasts are packed with nuts, vegetables and herbs and make an amazing meat-free, vegetarian & vegan loaf which can be enjoyed by all.
A healthier protein alternative, try one for lunch, dinner or even as a savoury snack!
• Delicious & Nutritious
• Quick & easy to prepare
• Handy as a store cupboard staple
• Convenient – comes in a recyclable baking tray
• Home-baked – get involved & cook it how you like it
• Great source of fibre – to help digestion
• A good source of protein for tissue repair
• Vegetarian & Vegan
How to cook Nut Roasts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F (Gas mark 4)
- Pour contents of sachet into a bowl
- Add 200ml cold water
- Mix and let sit for 5 mins
- Transfer mix into the baking tray provided
- Bake for 35-40 mins until golden brown, longer for a crunchier bake
- Allow to cool a little
- Slice and serve as desired
Ingredients List: Chopped Cashews (Nuts) (23%), Cranberries (13%) (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Ground Peanuts, Peanuts, Gluten Free Rice Flour, Maize Flour, Minced Onion, Gluten Free Breadcrumbs (Rice Flour, Water, Dextrose, Vegetable Fibre, Salt, Caramel (E150a), Paprika), Country Veg Mix (Potato, Carrot, Onion, Green Beans, Green & White Cabbage, Green & White Leek), Dried Mushrooms, Red Peppers, Gluten Free Baking Powder, Salt, Mixed Herbs, Black Pepper
Allergy Advice: Contains Peanuts and Tree Nuts. Produced in a facility that processes wheat and gluten.
Country of Origin: UK
Nutritional Information (100g)