Plantasy Foods Thai Protein Patty Mix
200g. Allergy-friendly. The flavours of lemongrass, kaffir lime and black salt come together with coconut, lupin, chia and hemp seeds
High protein, high fibre Fresh Thai flavour in 5 minutes flat! Just add water and create delicious burgers, patties or balls.
The flavours of lemongrass, kaffir lime and black salt come together with coconut, lupin, chia and hemp seeds too create a delicious and super nutritious protein element for your noodle, salad, nourish bowl and rice paper roll dishes.
Excellent for lunch boxes! Just add water!
Makes at least 12 patties.
200g. Vegan. Organic. Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Nut-free.
Fresh Thai Protein Patties
- - Place contents into a medium sized bowl.
- - Add 300mls water.
- - Stir to combine then set aside for 10 minutes to thicken.
- - Shape into small patties.
- - Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan and add patties.
- - Reduce heat, cover and cook for 5 minutes, then flip and cook other side for 5 minutes.
- - Patties are now ready to eat or chill & reheat!
- - Excellent with a sweet chilli dipping sauce.
Ingredients List: Australian lupin flakes, Australian hemp flour, dehydrated vegetables (carrot, onion, garlic, parsley) organic buckwheat flour, organic coconut flour, pea protein, organic golden flaxseed flour, hulled Australian hemp seeds, baking powder, organic psyllium, chia seed, salt, nutritional yeast.
Allergy Advice: Contains Lupin.
Country of Origin: Australia
|As Per||Per Serve||Per 100g|