Protein Patty Mix - Mexican
200g. Allergy-friendly. With cumin, coriander, bell pepper and a hint of chili, this mix is the answer to all your Mex culinary creations!
The Gluten Free Food Co Mexican Protein Patty Mix. High protein, high fibre Mexican flavour in 5 minutes flat! Just add water and create delicious burgers, patties or balls. With cumin, coriander, bell pepper and a hint of chili, this mix is the answer to all your Mex culinary creations!
200g. Vegan. Organic. Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Nut-free.
Makes at least 12 patties.
Mexican Protein Patties
- - Place contents into a medium sized bowl.
- - Add 300mls water.
- - Stir to combine then set aside for 10 minutes to thicken.
- - Shape into small patties.
- - Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan and add patties.
- - Reduce heat, cover and cook for 5 minutes, then flip and cook other side for 5 minutes.
- - Patties are now ready to eat or chill & reheat!
Ingredients List: Australian lupin flakes, Australian hemp flour, dehydrated vegetables (red capsicum, onion, garlic, coriander), organic buckwheat flour, organic coconut flour, pea protein, organic golden flaxseed flour, hulled Australian hemp seeds, baking powder, organic psyllium, spices (cumin, paprika, red chilli, white pepper) salt, nutritional yeast.
Allergy Advice: Contains Lupin.
Country of Origin: Australia
|As Per||Per Serve||Per 100g|